Sister Nivedita University, Kolkata was established by the Techno India Group in the year 2017. The multidisciplinary University offers different Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma courses in various streams. Sister Nivedita University is best known for B.Tech, Management, Health Sciences, Nursing, Pharmacy and Mass Communication and Journalism courses. Additionally, SNU also offers a complementary and mandatory foreign language certification courses to all its students. Selection to B.Tech program is based on JEE Mains/ WBJEE/ SNUET. For BBA/MBA admission, a valid score in CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT or Appearing in SNUET is Compulsory. Admission in LLB courses are done on the basis of CLAT scores. For admission in B.Arch, a valid NATA score is mandatory.
The University has its own entrance test of SNUET (Sister Nivedita University Entrance Test) to assess the merit of the students before offering admission. Sister Nivedita University has a very efficient Career Development Cell that assures great placement to over 90% of its students every year. With 200+ Campus Drives, the highest salary package of 2022 pass out batch was INR 32 LPA in AMAZON and the average salary was INR 5.5 LPA.
Sister Nivedita University Key Highlights
- The faculties are well-versed and highly experienced in their respective departments.
- The university has tie-ups with various renowned institutes that endeavor to provide the
- students with practical training.
- The Career Development Cell of the University acts as an efficient career guide to students
- besides offering strong placement facility.
- Almost all the departments arrange various seminars, internships, tours and workshops to
- impart practical experience to its students.
- Students are offered various additional facilities like library, canteen, hostel, sports complex.
- The University offers Scholarship Opportunities to the meritorious students.
Schools Under Sister Nivedita University
The University consists of the follo