School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SME) – Shiv Nadav University, Greater Noida
The School aims to develop organizational leaders by going beyond the traditional management learning; and focuses on skills, values and attitudes.
The School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SoME) aims to develop organizational leaders by going beyond the traditional management learning. It focuses on skills, values, and attitudes. To derive a holistic perspective, the students are introduced to the rural experiential program, skill building workshops, and exposure to industry. The school also works in close collaboration with Babson College, which is widely acknowledged as the world’s foremost center for entrepreneurial learning. In keeping with global trends, SoME is entering domains such as Social Network Analysis, Data Envelopment Analysis in Supply Chain Management, and IPOs.
The School offers Bachelors of Management Studies (BMS); Master of Business Administration (MBA); Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Family Business, designed to help local, small-scale entrepreneurs to compete in the modern business environment.
School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SME) – Shiv Nadav University Admission 2019:
Application and Selection Process
|Step – 1||Application Form: The candidate should complete the application form online here.|
|Step – 2||Candidates can apply for admission based on the scores in one of these tests CAT 2017 / NMAT 2017/ GMAT (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)/ XAT 2018 / CMAT 2018 scores
Candidates who have registered for
|Step – 3||Personal Interview: Based on the above two steps, shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview.|
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized Universities, Deemed Universities, Institutions of National Importance or from a Professional Body including ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, etc.
- Candidates awaiting the result of the final year exam can also apply for the program. In such case, a conditional offer of admissions will be made subject to obtaining the minimum required scores in the final examination. You will be required to produce a certificate latest by July 31, 2019 from the Principal/Registrar of their college/institute stating that you have completed all the requirements (the results may, however, be awaited) for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate. The transcript of the final examination will have to be submitted at the Registrar’s office latest by October 31, 2019.
- Candidate should have a score in one of the following exams CAT 2017/ NMAT 2017/ XAT 2018/ CMAT 2018 / Valid GMAT score OR candidates who have registered for CAT 2018/ NMAT 2018/XAT 2019 /CMAT 2019 / Appearing for GMAT by April 2019.
- Early Decision Round, Application Open – 1 Nov 2018
- Academic Session begins: July, 2019
- You can access the online application form HERE.
You will be required to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs. 1,200 (One Thousand Two Hundred Only) by credit/debit card or Demand Draft drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar Universitypayable at NOIDA. You will need to send the demand draft to Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office, NH91, Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201314.
Early Admissions Round:
- Get a head-start before other’s apply
- Early Admission candidates have an advantage of securing a seat before the complete application pool is reviewed by the admissions committee
- Early Admission applications are reviewed, shortlisted candidates interviewed and decisions are made, before Regular admission round begin
- Admitted students are considered for merit-based scholarships
Process for Early Admissions Round:
- Completed applications received by 30 Nov 2018
- Applications with scores of following exams shall be considered – Valid GMAT score (2015 onwards); CAT 2017; NMAT 2017; XAT 2018; and CMAT 2018
- Interviews for shortlisted candidates – Second week of December 2018
- Admissions offer rolled out by – Third week of December 2018
Please note: Applications who are appearing for CAT 2018; NMAT 2018; XAT 2019; GMAT and CMAT 2019 exams can also apply in this round, but their applications shall be considered for Regular Rounds, once the scores are available.
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Bachelors of Management Studies (BMS)||4 years||6.00 Lakhs|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 years||14.20 Lakhs||CAT, GMAT, NMAT, XAT, CMAT|
|Ph.D in Management||4 years|
Infrastructure and Facilities
Hospital / Medical Facilities