SAGE University, Indore is a top-tier private university in India which is ranked 4th in Central India, 65th in India by The Times of India 2020 Ranking. It is the number 1 emerging university by Outlook 2020. SAGE University has received approval from the UGC, AICTE, BCI, COA and PCI. The university offers a wide range of courses at UG, PG and PhD level in almost all disciplines such as Engineering, Commerce, Management, Pharmacy, Science, Humanities, Design etc. Some of its top courses are BTech, MBA, BBA, B.Des, PhD etc.
Sage University provides entrance or merit based admissions to its courses. The university also conducts its own entrance test, known as SAGE Entrance Exam (SEE) every year. Candidates with a valid score in relevant state or national level entrance tests are provided direct admissions to the desired course.
SAGE University Indore Key Points
- SAGE University, Indore has collaborations with top notch industry organisations and institutions globally including TransCAD, Red Hat, NPTEL, Huawei, NDHU Taiwan, and others.
- It is the first university in Indore to be honored for Excellence in Online Education by QS I-GAUGE E-LEAD.
- Sage University has a campus size of over 26 acres and boasts a world-class infrastructure that includes cutting-edge research facilities and a modern library. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled, as is the Central Computing Facility.
- The university has set up 14 institutions under which the students are provided quality education in all streams. Along with UG, PG and PhD courses, the university also provides diploma courses to eligible candidates.
- The university concluded its 2020 placement drive with a highest CTC of INR 12.5 LPA. Students were placed in some of the well renowned companies including Byju’s, Amazon, Wipro, Flipkart, Jaro Education, Capital Via, Property Pistol, DigiValet etc.
SAGE University Indore Ranking
- 4th best B-School in Central India
- 4th among Top Private Engineering Institutes in Central I