Regional College of Management (RCM), Bhubaneswar was established in 1982. It is affiliated with Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela. RCM offers PGDM, MA-TA, MBA, MCA, BBA & BCA courses. Admission is done strictly on the basis of merit. For PGDM and MBA admission in RCM Bhubaneswar, candidates need to obtain valid scores in MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/OJEE.
RCM has a separate placement cell to manage all the placement-related activities all year round. The average rate of placement is 88% per year. The highest package is recorded at INR 12 LPA and the average package is recorded at INR 3.5 LPA. In the year 2020, a total of 52 recruiters visited for on-campus placement and more than 116 students got placed by some of the reputed companies.
|Approved By||AICTE, UGC, NBA, NAAC|
|Courses Offered||MBA, PGDM, BBA, MA-TA, MCA, BCA|
|Application Mode||Online | Offline|
|Campus Area||10 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Labs, Internet, Cafeteria|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 9090080801|
|Address||Plot No. GD 2/12 & 2/13 Chakadola Vihar, Chandrasekharpur Bhubaneswar-751023|
RCM Bhubaneswar Key Facts
- Oldest Management College of Odisha
- Ranked 4th Management College in Eastern India
- Pre-Placement Internships
- Highest Placement Records
- Personalized Career Guidance
- Global Certifications + Global Professors Teaching
- Industry Visits: Both National and International Study Tour
- Virtual Classrooms & Wi-fi Campus
RCM Bhubaneswar Awards and Achievements
RCM has significantly contributed to training, research, professional education, publication, and Institutional Social Responsibility (ISR) activities.
- Business India B-School Ratings 2012
- Chronicle B-School Survey 2016: A+ Rating
- Asia’s Best Business School Leadership Award in July, 2010 at Suntec Singapore
- The Week B-Schoo