Patna Women’s College FAQs
Q. What are the documents required while applying for admission at Patna Women’s College?
- Receipt of Application form
- Admit Card of PUCET 2020
- Original mark sheets of X, XII along with two photocopies
- Original mark sheet of Graduation (for PG candidates)
- Original Caste Certificate issued by CO/BDO/DM
- Affidavit by Notary Public in case of one-year gap between intermediate courses
- Original NCC Certificate, if applicable
- Four Passport-size photographs
Q. Where can a student check his/ her PUCET scores?
Q. What sort of questions are asked in the PUCET exam for B.A.?
Q. Are there any scholarships for the students in this college?
- Government of Bihar State Scholarships for SC/ST/Backward Classes
- Minority Scholarships - Government of Bihar
- Merit Scholarships- The Merit Scholarships are given to the toppers of the College in the Patna University Examinations
- Shashank Memorial Scholarship
- Anjana Bose Memorial Award
- Prof. (Dr) Diwakar Prasad Vidyarthi Memorial Scholarship
- Smt. Karuna Singh Award
- Nageshwar Prasad Ojha Memorial Scholarship
- Awards for outstanding performances in Extension Services
Q. Is career counseling conducted in this college for helping students?
Q. What are the minimum percentages required in the 10 + 2 level to be eligible for admission to various courses in this college?