MIT School of Management – [MIT-SOM], Pune Admission Process
MIT School of Management Pune (MITSOM) Admission 2019:
It offers 2-year MBA program and 3-year MCA program along with PhD & PGDBM. MITSOM also offers MBA (Dual Degree) courses in various disciplines.
- MIT Pune MBA course admission is based on candidates’ score in CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT or MAH MBA CET.
- Apart from the above-stated entrances exam, MIT WPU also conducts its entrance exam to offer admission in MBA courses offered by MITSOM Pune.
- Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra conducts MAH MCA CET to grant admission in MCA course offered by MIT School of Management (MITSOM).
- PhD admission is offered by candidates’ performance in PhD. Research Entrance exam conducted by MIT-WPU.
- Candidates with a valid score in NET/JRF or any other national level test are also eligible for admission.
MIT School of Management Pune (MITSOM) MBA & MCA Admission 2019:
|Course Name||Specialization Name||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|MBA||Marketing Management||A Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST)||A Valid score in any of the entrance exam CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAH MBA CET|
|Human resource management|
|International business management|
|Banking & Finance Services|
|Lighting & Energy Management|
|Construction & Project Management|
|MBA (CSR Management) Dual Degree||HRM/ Marketing/ Finance/ Operation|
|MBA (Hospital Management) Dual Degree|
|MBA (Sports Management)|
|MCA||–||Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) with Mathematics or Statistics at 12th or Graduation level||A valid score in MAH MCA CET|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)||–||Any Graduation degree||Personal Interview (PI) for the shortlisted candidates|
MIT School of Management Pune (MITSOM) Ph.D. Admission 2019:
|Course||Specialization Name||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Process|
|Ph.D.||Management||MBA/ MBM/ MIBA/ MBA Agriculture Business/ MMS/ Two year PGDM with at least 60% aggregate marks||WPU Research Entrance exam/ NET JRF followed by an Personal Interview (PI)|