MIT School of Business (MIT-SOB)
is a leading institute that runs under MIT Group of Institutions, Pune. MIT Group of Institutions comprise of 63 institutions with over 65,000 students from India and Abroad. MIT-SOB is an AICTE approved Institute that was set up in Pune, Maharashtra in 1987. The Institute offers Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program to the candidates.
MIT-SOB, Pune Highlights:
MIT School of Business (MIT-SOB), Pune Placement
MIT- School of Business (MIT-SOB) Pune Courses and Admission
|Type of Institute
||All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) MHRD, Goverment of India.
||University of Pune
||Books - 20,900+
|Journals - 70+ National and 8 International
|How to Reach
||9.4 Km from Pune Railway Station
16 Km from Pune Airport
3 Km from Kothrud Bus Stand, Pune
The Institute offers two-year Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in four specialisations viz, General Management, Human Resource, Finance & Marketing to the candidates. The total student’s intake is 360 (inclusive of all four specialisations). The minimum eligibility to apply Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University/Institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. The selection is based on the valid score obtained in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA entrance exam. Final selection is based on the performance in Essay Writing, Extempore & Personal Interview round.
Applicants will be assessed on the percentage scale of 100%:
- Entrance Test Scores – 30%
- Personal Interview – 26%
- Essay Writing and Extempore – 23%
- Academic Background – 16%
- Work Experience – 5%
MIT-SOB has a remarkable placement record with an extremely active placement cell. The major recruiters are Kirloskar Brothers, CITI BANK, Navis RX, Thomas International, HDFC Bank and Bisleri International.
Why Join MIT-SOB, Pune?
MIT School of Business (MIT-SOB)
MIT School of Business (MIT-SOB) Pune Ranking
||2012 – 13
||2013 – 14
||2014 – 15
||2015 – 16
|Percentage of Students placed
|Average Salary offered
|Maximum Salary offered
- Graded A++ in Business India Business School Survey 2013-14.
- MIT-SOB Ranked AA Category in Career 360 B-School Survey 2013.
- MIT-SOB Ranked 11th in India by Higher Education Review “Beyond IIMs Business School Survey 2014”.
- It was Ranked 36th in All India Ranking and First in Curriculum and Pedagogy (Non-IIM Category) in Discovery
- Educational Portal MBA by Choice 2013-14.
- Ranked MITSOB at – 9th place among Outstanding B-Schools of Excellence in India by CSR – GHRDC B – Schools survey 2015.
- Ranked 44th in All India Rankings by MBA Universe B School Survey 2013-14.
- MIT School of Business has been positioned in “Excellent” Category amongst B-Schools across India and Ranked 25th in Placements in National Average Salary Category.
- Ranked in Top 50 for Placement Performance by Business Today (India Today) 2013-14.
is one such institute that offers Value Based Education, Contemporary Syllabus, Experienced Faculty, Exemplary Placement Support and Remarkable Infrastructure. MIT-SOB Pune has played a significant role in the career development of several students.
MIT-SOB has a vision of being at the forefront of providing cutting-edge management education across the globe. With committed and skilled faculty and strong industrial interface, It stays ahead in his endeavour to deliver knowledge to empower the Leaders of Tomorrow.