LNCT University (LNCTU), Bhopal is a private university established in 2015 and approved by UGC, AICTE, MCI, BCI and ICAR. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in disciplines of Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Medical, Ayurveda, Agriculture science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Sports, Paramedical, Law and other recurring professional studies.
Admission in the LNCTU is done based on the score of JEE Mains, NATA, NEET, CAT, MAT, GATE entrance exam for the UG, PG & doctoral programs. The university has a quite impressive placement record and some of the top recruiters are Dell, Mahindra, Infosys, Wipro, Zensar, Indian Oil, Infogain, IBM, Syntel and many more.
LNCT University Key Points
- Strategic Industry Tie-ups for industry exposure through live projects.
- State of the art Laboratory for innovations.
- Well-stocked Libraries, facilities for practical learning, encouraging ideas, and good placement opportunities.
- Educational facilities like the Laboratories, health science Libraries, Computing Facilities, playgrounds and various other centers of excellence.
- Candidates can apply online on the official website of the university.
- Candidates with CAT/MAT scores are eligible for MBA.
- Applicants with valid GATE scores are given preference in M. Tech admission.
- MBBS admissions are done on the basis of a valid score in NEET.
- Admission to MD/MS is done on the basis of the candidate's score in NEET PG.
LNCT University Ranking
- Ranked 15th among Top T-School in India by DataQuest.
- Ranked 73 among All India Best Professional Colleges by Outlook.
- Awarded as the Fastest Rising University of Madhya Pradesh.
- Awarded as the Most Promising University of Central India.
LNCT University Placement
The top recruiters of LNCT University Bhopal are Amazon, Capgemini, Synopsys, Suntel, Zensar, Samsung, TCS, Netlink, Net2Source, Infosys, Wipro, L&T, Infogain, Cognizant and many more.