Kohinoor Business School (KBS), Mumbai Admission Process
KBS Mumbai Admission 2019:
PGDM program of Kohinoor Business School (KBS) has evolved through a continuous interaction with industry and academia, and thus enjoys a high degree of relevance and appropriateness in the current context of globalization and competition. Kohinoor emphasizes on practice and experiential learning and its faculty is a mixture of academic excellence and industry practice.
Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline recognized by the AICTE / UGC / Association of Indian Universities are eligible for the program. Candidates appearing for the final year Bachelor’s or equivalent degree examination are also eligible to apply, provided they complete all the requirements for the qualifying examination by 30th August 2018. Eligibility for SC/ST candidates will be same as specified by the AICTE.
Selection Rules :
Candidates seeking admission to KBS (Kohinoor Business School) will have to appear in any of the mentioned test- MAH-CET, AICTE (CMAT), IIMs (CAT), XLRI (XAT), AIMA (MAT), AIMS (ATMA). While applying for the mentioned test candidates have to mark KBS (Kohinoor Business School) as one of the college to which the applicant’s score should be sent.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Admission office against a fee to be tendered by way of DD/Cash of Rs. 1250/-.
- The DD should be made in favor of “Kohinoor Management School” payable at Mumbai.
- For On-Line application, visit www.kohinoor.edu and follow the procedure. A registration fee by way of the Demand Draft of Rs.1250/- made in favor of “Kohinoor Management School” payable at Mumbai is needed at the time of submission.
Fee Structure :
The fee for the PGDM program is Rs. 2,75,000 per annum.
Admission to MMS course is through :
- “ALL INDIA CET” the entrance tests conducted by MAH-CET, AICTE (CMAT), IIMs (CAT), XLRI (XAT), AIMA (MAT), AIMS (ATMA)
- MAHMBA (MMSCET)
Types of seat under CAP :
- Maharashtra Seats
- All India Seats
- Seats for Jammu & Kashmir migrants
- Admissions of Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin / Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries / ward of NRI
Eligibility criteria :
1. Basic Eligibility
The candidates should passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only)
1. Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelors degree
Candidates appeared for final year examination will be offered provisional admission subject to the condition that they will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks on or before 25th September, 2018
Reservation for category students :
|Category||Percentage of allotment|
|VJ / DT||3|
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION*
|SSC,HSC & Graduation mark sheet & passing certificate|
|College Transfer certificate or leaving certificate|
|Score card of entrance exam|
|Proof of nationality|
|Migration certificate, Caste certificate, caste validity certificate, on creamy layer certificate, Gap certificate (If applicable)|
|Any other document required|