Jaipuria School of Business Key Facts
- Recognized by AIU, PGDM as Equivalent to MBA
- Unique mentorship program – Individual Development Plan
- Specializations under PGDM course such as Financial Management, Marketing, HRM, Operations & Supply Management and International Business available as per industry standards
- 7,700+ Alumni network spread all across the globe.
- The three-tier curriculum comprising of foundational courses, functional electives, and sectoral electives
- International collaborations with European Business School, Paris and University of Central Missouri, USA
Jaipuria School of Business Ranking & Accreditation
- Ranked 34th among business school ranking survey in India by Go-getter Magazine.
- Awarded "Best Management College for Industry Interface" by CEGR 2020.
- Accredited by NBA for MBA/PGDM
- Accredited by AIU for MBA equivalence of PGDM
- Accredited by NAAC(UGC) as Grade ‘A’
- Award for the Best Management College in India for Placement by Integrated Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI) in 2021.
Jaipuria School of Business Courses, Eligibility, Admission, Cut off
|Course Name||Course Eligibility||Total Fee (in INR)|
|PGDM||Eligibility: Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognised university
Duration: 2 years
Qualifying exams: CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA / GMAT or state level Entrance exam +GD+PI
Jaipuria School of Business Application Procedure
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and go to the ‘Apply Online’ given on the top right corner of the site.
Step 2: Fill the application form with all the required details.
Step 3: Pay the application fee of INR 1,000 through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Step 1: Obtain an application form from the institute and pay the application fee of INR 1,000.
Step 2: Submit the duly filled form along with all the required documents to the address given below:
Jaipuria School of Business Block-B,
Gate No. 1, Shakti Khand - IV,
Indirapuram, Ghaziabad (Delhi-NCR)
Note: The application form can also be obtained through post by paying the application fee of INR 1,050 and by sending the DD of INR 1,000 in favor of ‘Jaipuria School of Business’ payable at Ghaziabad.
Jaipuria School of Business Cut off
|National Level test||Cut off ( in Percentile)|
Jaipuria School of Business Placement
- Average Package recorded during placement 2022 was INR 6.62 LPA
- Highest Package for PGDM Batch 2020-22 stood at INR 17.55 LPA
- Top Recruiters included Axis Bank, Barclays, Dabur, Yamaha, Oppo, Citi Bank, Coca Cola, Reliance, Berger, Tech Mahindra, Hyundai, Patanjali, Flipkart, Samsung, Tata Capital, GAIL, C&S Electric etc.
Jaipuria School of Business Faculty
Jaipuria School of Business has a diverse faculty of highly qualified and accomplished individuals. They are the most distinguished scholars, who constantly do research in their respective fields. The entire faculty is extremely experienced and well versed in their subject matters. The institute has a total of 26 faculty members.
Jaipuria School of Business, Ghaziabad Scholarships
|On the basis of CAT||On the basis of MAT|
|On the basis of percentage in graduation||On the basis of %age in graduation(engineering)|
For candidates belonging to families of Military and Paramilitary personnel, including ex-servicemen, the scholarship amount at each level will be Rs.1,00,000/ over and above the amount indicated in the table above.
Jaipuria School of Business Facilities
JSB Ghaziabad has a state of the art infrastructure with all the basic facilities. Listed below are the details for same:
- Well Furnished Classrooms
- Hostel Canteen
- Student Accommodation
- Well Stocked Library
- Sports Facilities
- Computer Lab
Q. Can I get help in getting an education loan?
Ans. All commercial banks and financial institutions provide educational loans to students. For details, candidates may contact branch offices of such banks nearest to their home.
- Exclusive Education Loan Tie-up: Jaipuria School of Business, Ghaziabad Education Loan-Tie-up for PGDM with Canara Bank and Bank of Baroda. The Bank will sanction Education Loan to those students who have been offered admission to study PGDM at Jaipuria School of Business, Ghaziabad by furnishing the required documents. The students can contact the nearest Bank Branches nearest to their residence for loan purposes.
- The Institute facilitates the selected students in obtaining the Education loan for studies in the institute subject to fulfillment of the bank's requirements/ formalities and eligibility of the student.
Q. How is summer internship at Jaipuria Ghaziabad?
Ans. Every student of PGDM has to undergo a Summer Internship of 6-8 weeks between 1st & 2nd year. This summer internship is arranged by the Institute in renowned units.
Q. Does Jaipuria Ghaziabad provide foreign tour during the PGDM course?
Ans. Every year meritorious students are sent to an International Education Tour under the Student Exchange Program. In 2020, students went to Singapore & in 2019, students went to Dubai on an International Education Tour.
Q. What are the specializations available under PGDM at Jaipuria Ghaziabad?
Ans. Following specializations are available as per industry standards under PGDM at Jaipuria Ghaziabad campus.
- Human Resource
- Business Analytics
- Operation and Supply Chain
- International Business
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for NRI/ Foreign Applicants?