ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai Scholarships
ITM Business School offers a wide range of scholarships, the majority of which are available to successful applicants who apply in early Stages of the Admissions schedule. Our scholarship portfolio covers the following ITM Business Schools:
- ITM Business School, Chennai
- ITM Business School, Dombivili, Mumbai
- ITM Business School, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
- ITM Business School, Raipur
- ITM Business School, Vadodara
- ITM Business School, Warangal
Please note that all ITM Business School Scholarships are subject to change without notice.
ITM Business School Scholarships
Funded by: ITM Trust
Open to: All successful PGDM applicants who have clear academic and professional merit and can demonstrate the ability to contribute to all aspects of the AICTE approved PGDM programme. Applications have to be received by 20th January, 2019.
Awards: Multiple awards of varying amounts with a 100%, 50% 25% & 10% waiver on Tuition Fees Only.
Number of Scholarships: Across ITM Business Schools, the total number of free scholarships is in excess of INR One Crore (subject to students fulfilling terms of merit).
Application Format: Candidates must apply for the Scholarship between 1st October 2018 & 20th January 2019 following which they would be called for a final Admission Process in mid-January 2019. The list of meritorious students who are found eligible for scholarships will be announced at the end of the process on the same day.
Where to Apply: Students have to apply to ITM through the official link at “forms.itm.edu”
Details of Admission Process (PGDM 2019-21 batch) across ITM Business Schools for Scholarships
- All applicants must have either a CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT or NMAT by GMAC score and must have scored more than 60% in graduation (up to the last exam held).
- Our admission process comprises of a Written Assessment Test, Micro presentation and a Personal Interview, after a candidate is shortlisted for Admissions Process and receives a call letter.
- Short-listing of candidates for the admissions process is done by taking aggregate of:
- Percentage marks in 10th
- Percentage marks in 12th
- Average Percentage marks in graduating years/semesters for which marks are available (up to the last examination held i.e. 2nd year in the case of a 3-year degree course and up to 3rd year/6th semester in case of a 4-year degree course.)
- Our last date of receiving applications for being eligible to avail scholarship is 20th January 2019.
- Only those applicants, who have 60% or more marks in the first attempt, in each qualifying exam, are eligible to apply for scholarship and are called for scholarship admissions process rounds. The admissions process commences from the middle of January 2019, for the scholarship applicants.
- Micro Presentation (MP) scores are based on five attributes, viz. Communication Ability, GD Subject Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Leadership qualities, Group Behavior.
- Personal Interview (PI) scores are based on five attributes, viz. Personality, General Knowledge & Reading habits, Graduation Subject Knowledge, Career Objective and Other Activities (i.e. Relevant work experience, Extra curricular activities and other scholastic achievements).
- Once the MPPI process is done, a composite score is calculated and admission offers / scholarships are extended to those found suitable.
- ITM Business School reserves the right to cancel / withdraw the Scholarship if the candidate is found to have violated the admission criteria or has with held information or has falsified information for securing Scholarships.