ISMR (Institute of Science and Management, Ranchi) is ranked 40th among Hotel Management Institutes by CSR GHRDC 2009. The college offers a UG, MBA and a Diploma in Hotel Management. Admissions to ISM Ranchi is merit as well as entrance based. Candidates seeking admission to the Diploma programme need to qualify JCECE. Similarly, candidates need to qualify in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or other similar entrance examinations for admission to the MBA program. Candidates can apply for admission through their official website. The placement of the college is quite impressive with the highest package being INR 5 lakhs per annum and lowest being INR 3 lakhs. Some of the potential recruiters are Vodafone, Bajaoria Entertainment Ltd, Justdial, etc.
ISM, Ranchi Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1985 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Jharkhand University of Technology|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Diploma|
|Admission Criteria||Merit as well as Entrance based|
|Entrance Test||National: CAT/XAT/MAT
|Top Recruiters||Vodafone, Bajaoria Entertainment Ltd., Justdial, Motilal Oswas, etc.|
|Campus Area||5 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Computer Lab, Conference Lab, Auditorium, Library etc.|
|Address||ISM Campus, Pundag, Ranchi - 834 004 (Jharkhand) India|
- Excellent network with industries and institutes for 100% placement.
- Hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- Greeny and academic tuned campus with well qualified and experienced faculties.
- Self-Incubation Cell for Innovation, Startup and entrepreneurship
- Regular meet with students and counselling for development on professional, managerial, entrepreneurial and business leadership personality.
- Short-term Courses of 3 months and 1 year
ISM Ranchi Courses
The institute offers PG and Diploma Courses in the discipline of Hotel Ma