Institute of Marketing & Management (IMM), Delhi is celebrating 52 years of excellence which is at par with only a selective few reputed B schools in India. IMM, Delhi offers degree and postgraduate diploma course in the discipline of Management. IMM has Won 6 Awards of Excellence for Innovative Practices. The institute offers PGDM and UG Degree courses in the discipline of Management. IMM also offers multiple summer internships to its students. Admission to PGDM is based on valid scores in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ IMM.
The highest international salary package was offered at INR 18 LPA , domestic was offered at and average was offered at INR 7.5 LPA. Some of the top recruiters are Nestle, HCL, ZARA, Pantaloons, spicejet, Jio, United colors of Benetton, Reliance and many more.
Institute of Marketing & Management Highlights
|Established | Institute Type
||1969 | Private
||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA
||3 Courses across 11 streams
|Application Mode | Fees
||Online | INR 900/-
||Khimji Ramdas, ANZ, Regalo Kitchen, Zara, Reckett, Jumbo Electronics
||Library, Computer Lab, Recreation Center, Cafeteria
Institute of Marketing & Management Awards
- Top & Most Innovative Private Business School of the Year 2021 India- Educational Excellence Award
- Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery during Pandemic- Educational Excellence Award
- Excellence in Digital Education & Innovation 2021- Ardorcomm Media
- The Economic Times Most Promising Brand 2021- Economics Times
- Best Marketing Education Institute, India
Institute of Marketing & Management Courses
IMM Delhi offers PGDM and UG Degree courses in the discipline of Management. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
Course 1: Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Specialization: Marketing, Finance, International Business, HR Management, Information Technology, Operations Management, Event Management, Business Analytics, Agricultural Business Management, Healthcare Management, Sports Management.
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and obtained a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ IMM Entrance Test.
- Intake: 180
- Duration: 2 years
Course 2: Bachelor of International Management (BIM)
- Eligibility: 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- Intake: 60
- Duration: 3 years
Institute of Marketing & Management Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the institute and go to ‘Apply Online’.
Step 2: Fill all the required details of the online form and click on ‘I agree’.
Step 3: Pay the application fee of INR 900 online to proceed to fill the application form. You will receive a receipt after successful payment of the application fee.
Step 4: After successful payment, you will be redirected to the registration form, fill all the required fields and attach the required documents in order to successfully complete the registration process.
Step 5: After submission, you will receive the PGDM Prospectus and will be informed about a scheduled interview via email.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Institute of Marketing & Management Placement
IMM, Delhi has a training and placement cell for students. The placement is mentored by leading corporations and top-notch business leaders. The institute organizes various training sessions for students such as mock interviews, group discussions, industry interface, summer internships, pre-placement talks, etc. Some of the placement highlights of IMM are as follows:
- Highest Package (Domestic): INR 14 LPA
- Highest Package (International): INR 18 LPA
- Average Package: INR 7.5 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Airtel, Ernst and Young, Amazon, Citibank, Accenture, Cadbury, Bisleri, Axis bank, Taj Hotels, Nestle, Hyundai, Bank of America, The New York Times, Samsung, DLF, etc.
Institute of Marketing & Management Scholarships
The institute provides scholarships on the basis of merit to the deserving candidates. Mentioned below are the details of the scholarships:
|% in CAT
||% in MAT/XAT/C-MAT
||% In Graduation
||No. of scholarships
2.Farmer’s Background scholarship – This scholarship is provided to students who is a ward of a farmer with family income less than 5 Lakhs. There are total of 5 scholarships available and the scholarship amount is INR 50,000. The candidate must have 60% in 10th, 12th & Graduation, 60 percentile in (CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT)
3. Defense Background Scholarship- This scholarship is provided to students who is a l ward of serving defense personnel/Ex-servicemen. All-Defense services and BS.F. There are total of 5 scholarships available and the scholarship amount is INR 25,000.
4.Female Candidate Scholarship- This scholarship is provided to female candidates. There are total of 10 scholarships available and the scholarship amount is INR 25,000. The candidate must have 60% in 10th, 12th& Graduation, 60% percentile in CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT.
Institute of Marketing & Management Facilities
IMM, Delhi has state of the art facilities that take care of the comfort of students and faculty members. Listed below are the details for same:
- Smart Classroom
- Well stocked Library
- Recreation Center
- Convention Center
- Computer Lab
- WiFi Campus
- Various Clubs and Societies
Institute of Marketing & Management Faculty
The 50 year legacy of IMM ensures that IMM faculty have a very rich corporate and academic background. IMM faculty comes out regularly with their publications as well as information and articles for all time benefits of management students. Highlights of the faculty of IMM, Delhi are as follows:
- IMM students have the privilege to be taught by senior academicians as well as industry experts.
- IMM faculty pool comprises seasoned professors educated at premier institutes such as IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Lucknow, St. Stephens and other such governments approved reputed institutes.
- IMM faculty cover all aspects of Management education starting from basics of Business Management to Digital Marketing, Digital HR, CRM, Big Data Analytics and many more.
- IMM faculty has also conducted various unique industry programs for corporate leaders.
- IMM faculty has been involved in Research and Development activities with reputed organizations.
- IMM faculty have corporate work experience with reputed organizations such as Voltas, TATA group, Raymonds, Birla Group, Bata India, McCann Erickson and many more.
- IMM faculty has been entrepreneurs which ensures that students are also taught with entrepreneurship insights.
Institute of Marketing & Management FAQs
Q. Does IMM Delhi provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes, IMM Delhi provides scholarships on the basis of merit to deserving students.
Q. Does the institute provide hostel accommodation?
Ans. Yes, the institute provides hostel accommodation to both boys and girls. The hostel fee ranges from INR 10,000 to INR 15,000 including dinner and breakfast. The hostel is located off-campus with double and triple occupancy.
Q. Why should I Join IMM Delhi?
Ans. IIM Delhi is a great option because:
- 52 Years of rich legacy in academics and industry connect
- Situated in the prestigious Qutub Area
- Excellent global faculty
- 350+ Recruiters every year
- Paid Live projects & multiple summer internships
- Fully paid International study tour to London
- 12 Certification courses
- Dual specialization offered with Analytics
Q. What are the certification courses provided by IMM?
Ans. Six Sigma by GOI
- Big Data Analytics by GOI
- Tally by GOI
- E-commerce by GOI
- Advance Excel by GOI
- Artificial Intelligence by GOI
- Entrepreneurship by GOI
- Digital Marketing by GOI
- Total Quality Person
- Business Simulation
- Pearson Certification
- Foreign Language