Institute of Management Development and Research – [IMDR], Pune Courses and Fees
Post Graduate Diploma In Management
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a two year full time programme. Elective Areas : Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations, International Trade, Human Resources. The programme is divided into 4 semesters, each of approximately 16 weeks. Classes are usually held from 9 am to 5 pm. The first two semesters are followed by a 8 weeks internship in a business organisation.
PGDM Dual Specialisation
- Students must choose a ‘major’ and ‘minor’ specialisation area.
- Students can major in Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations and International Trade.
- Students can choose their minor specialisation area from any one of the above and ‘Systems’.
- Out of the total elective subjects’ students must select 6 from their major specialisation area and 4 from their minor specialisation area.
- Out of the 6 subjects for major specialisation 4 subjects are the ‘area of concentration’ subjects and 2 can be selected from the entire list of subjects in that elective area.
- For minor specialisation students can select any 4 from the entire list of subjects in that elective area.
- A Major specialisation area can be offered only if there are 10 or more students opting for it
- A maximum of 50 students can opt for a major specialisation area. If there are more than 50 students opting, then a merit list will be prepared based on marks in the relevant functional area course. For e.g. If more than 50 students apply for Finance as their major specialisation area, then a merit list will be prepared based on marks in Financial Management in DM1. The top 50 students in the list will be allowed to take it as their major specialisation.
- A maximum of 60 students can opt for a given subject in any specialisation area. If there are more than 60 students opting, then a merit list will be prepared based on marks in the relevant functional area course. The top 60 students will be allotted the subject.
- An elective subject will be taught only if there are 10 or more students opting for it.
Fees Structure (2020-22 Batch)
|Library & IT Services||11000|
|Learning Material and Examination||5500|
|Career Advancement Fee||14300|
|Skill Development and Certifications Fee||30000|
Fees Structure (2019-21 Batch)
|Library & IT Services||10000||10000|
|Learning Material & Examinations||5000||5000|
|Career Advancement Fee||13000||13000|
|SAP University Alliance Fee||5000||5000|
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]||2 Years||5 Lakhs||MAHCET 2019, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT, CAT|