IBMR Indore Admissions 2023
Institute of Business Management and Research (IBMR) was originated under the aegis of IPS Academy in the year 1994 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The institute is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore.
IBMR, Indore is known for offering its flagship MBA course along with BBA and PG Diploma in Management.
- The institute conducts both online and offline application processing module.
- For BBA, candidates must have passed 10+2 in any stream from any recognised Board.
- Students are selected on the basis of the counselling conducted by the institute.
- Admission in MBA requires candidates to possess a graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- For PGDM, they must have obtained a graduate degree in any stream from any recognised University/ Institution.
- Selection of the candidates in these courses is based on the rank scored in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA, followed by college level counselling.
- However, candidates for MBA Tourism Management is selected on the basis of merit of qualifying examination, followed by DTE counselling and college level counselling.
- Admission in Ph.D degree course requires candidates to have a graduate or post-graduate degree in the concerned branch.
- Selection criterion is based on DET conducted by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore.
|Name of the College
||Institute of Business Management and Research (IBMR)
|Basic Admission Criteria
||Offline and online
IBMR, Indore BBA Admission 2023
Institute of Business Management and Research offers bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) in two disciplines of management. The candidates seeking admission in the course must have passed 10+2 in any subjects from any recognised Board of India.
Candidates are selected through college level counselling sessions-
||Passed 10+2 in any subject
||Selection is done through Counselling, Higher Education Govt., MP.
- Students awaiting result of the qualifying examinations are eligible to apply on provisional basis.
- Reservations will be granted as per the norms of the State and Central Govt. of India.
IBMR, Indore MBA & PGDM Admission 2023
Institute of Business Management and Research offers MBA in 5 fields of specializations along with a PG Diploma in Management Studies. The basic eligibility criterion to take admission in these courses is to have secured a bachelor’s degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks.
The selection of candidates in these courses is based on the rank scores in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA, followed by college level counselling.
||A graduate degree in any discipline with 50% marks.
||A valid rank in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA along with counseling.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply.
- Selection of candidates for Tourism Management course is done on the basis of merit and counselling.
- Reservations are given as per the norms of the State Govt. and Govt. of India.
IBMR, Indore Ph.D Admission 2023
Institute of Business Management and Research offers Ph.D in Business Management. Aspirants seeking admission in Ph.D must possess an MBA degree in relevant field of specialization.
Selection criterion for Ph.D is based on DET conducted by DAVV, Indore-
||An MBA degree
||Valid score in DET
IBMR, Indore Application Process 2023
Candidates who wish to take admission in the Institute of Business Management and Research must register themselves separately with CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA on the respective official websites.
To apply for admission in this institute, candidates must follow the below mentioned procedure carefully –
For Online –
- Visit the official website.
- Fill the online application form correctly.
- Upload the passport sized photograph
- Submit the application form.
- Students can either download the application form from the official website or manually obtain the same from the admission office of the institute.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Affix the passport sized photograph on the designated place in the form.
- Attach the documents, which are listed below –
- 10th & 10+2 mark sheets and passing certificate
- Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate
- CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA Admit card & Score Card
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Submit the articles at the admission office along with the aforementioned documents.
Note – Applicants must bring the original documents at the time of counselling for verification purposes.