Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon Admission Process
Institute of Apparel Management, (IAM) Gurgaon Admission 2019: UG & PG Admissions
Institute of Apparel Management (IAM) established in 2007 by the Ministry of Textiles Government of India is an apparel multi-varsity situated at Gurgaon. It is primarily affiliated with Indira Gandhi National Open University,(IGNOU) but being a multi-varsity, some of the certifications from this institute belong to other universities too.
- It offers 3 Undergraduate, 2 Postgraduate and four short-term certificate course with a total intake of approximately 210 students.
- The basic admission criteria include a 12th level or Bachelor’s degree certificate and score obtained in the institute’s entrance test.
- The short-term courses provided by the IAM Gurgaon are international diploma certificate courses recognised as HND by several countries including UK, Argentina, Finland and another associate with British ties.
- Candidates need to appear for IAM Aptitude Test (IAM-APT), and the score obtained in the exam serves as a merit for selection.
- Final Selection is based on the merit list are to appear before the interview panel.
Institute of Apparel Management B.Tech & BA Admission 2019
|Course Name||Specialization||Intake||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Process|
|B. Tech||Fashion & Lifestyle Design||20||12th certification (any stream) from a recognized board||IAM-APT followed by Personal interview (PI)|
|BA||Apparel Design and Merchandising||40|
Institute of Apparel Management MBA & MA Admission 2019:
|Course Name||Specialization||Intake Capacity||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Process|
|MBA||Fashion Business||15||A candidated must have Bachelor degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks||IAM APT followed by Personal Interview|
|MA||Apparel Production Management|
|Fashion Retail Management|