Indian Institute of Management – [IIM], Amritsar Placements
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Amritsar or more commonly known as IIM-Amritsar successfully placed all the 44 students of its first batch.
- IIM Amritsar had approached more than 15,000 companies.
- 56 companies responded to the request made by the institute and visited the campus to hire the students.
- Highest salary package of Rs. 17 LPA.
- The lowest package was Rs. 7 LPA.
- The top recruiter was ARKA, a Chennai-based company. Seven students bagged attractive offers in this company. ICICI Lombard and Ayur Power were the second largest recruiters. Three students each bagged job offers from these companies, All students of the first batch secured employment in India.
|Year||Companies Visited||Highest Package||Average Package|
Dell, Ernst & Young, Maruti Suzuki, kpmg, L&T Ltd., Pidilite Industries, ICICI Lombard, SBI, Emami Limited, Adani group, Canara Bank
|17 LPA||10.3 LPA|
SBI, Adani, PayU, DHFL Pramerica, IFFCO, ICICI Lombard, Shopclues, Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, EXIM Bank, RBI, Tega, Canara Bank and Choco-Swiss
|15 LPA||8.50 LPA|