IES’s Management College And Research Centre [IES MCRC], Mumbai Overview
Established in 1998, IES’s Management College and Research Centre (IESMCRC), Mumbai is recognized as a premier Management Institutes and one of the Top 50 management colleges in India and Top 10 colleges in Mumbai for management studies. IES's MCRC has bagged “The Most Admirable Brand -2020” award from NDTV. The institute offers full-time management programs which include Master of Management studies (MMS) affiliated to Mumbai University, PGDM and PGDM (Pharmaceutical Management) approved by AICTE .The flagship program of the Institute is a 2 year full time residential PGDM course accredited with an MBA equivalence by the AIU. IES MCRC also offers doctoral level PhD program to research scholars and academicians.
Admission shortlisting at IES MCRC is done based on CMAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CAT/ ATMA/ MH-CET entrance exam. IES’s MCRC final admission is based on the aptitude test, micro presentation, essay writing, work experience, Psychometric Test, Personal Interview (PI) and academic performance. Admission to the Ph.D. course is done on the basis of the Ph.D. entrance test conducted by Mumbai University followed by a series of interviews.
IES MCRC has a record of 100% placement with 160+ recruiters of high repute visiting the campus for final recruitment drive.The highest package for PGDM and PGDM Pharmaceutical Management during Placement Drive 2020 was recorded at INR 10 LPA and INR 6.6 LPA respectively.
IES MCRC Quick Updates
- Proficient faculty members with average 11 years of experience.
- Industry alliances with CII, IMC, ISTD, NIPM, AMDISA, IDMA etc.
- MOUs with FHNW University, Switzerland, NTHU University, Taiwan, Yuntech University, Taiwan, CYUT University, Taiwan and Asia University, Taiwan
- Case study based Learning with Role Plays and simulation
- Accredited by ‘National Best Budding Manager’ given by All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Learning beyond the classroom : Self Learning Courses, Industrial Visits, Rural Immersion Programs, Live Projects.
IES MCRC Ranking & Accreditations
|Ranking Body||Ranking Parameter||Ranking|
|Outlook 2021||MBA/ PGDM||85|
|The Week 2020||MBA/ PGDM||76|
PGDM Specialization Offered:
- Human Resources
- Business Analytics
IES Mumbai Admission 2022: Shortlisting Criteria
The first part of IESMCRC Admission criteria is the shortlisting criteria before the final selection round. IESMCRC, Mumbai will shortlist the candidates for Personal Interview. PI round will be conducted online and covers the document verification process also. The Shortlisting criteria will be as under:
- IESMCRC Mumbai will shortlist candidates on the basis of entrance exam scores accepted for admission
- IESMCRC will consider aggregate scores and not sectional scores of the applicants in the acceptable entrance exams for shortlisting.
- Applicants may submit more than one entrance test score. IESMCRC will consider the best test score for shortlisting.
- All the applicants shortlisted for GD/PI are offered the opportunity to attend the final selection process
Required Documents for Verification
All the applicants who get shortlisted for participating in the selection process are to submit one set of self-attested documents as per the following sequence at the time of Personal Interview.
- 10 , 12 , and Degree (Semester / Year wise) Mark Sheets and Certificate
- Aptitude Test (GMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MH-CET) Score Card, whichever is applicable
- Work Experience Certificate (If any)
- “Gap (IF ANY) Affidavit” (Period after Graduation till Admission Date)
- Photographs 2 Nos. – Stamp Size (Please write Name on the reverse side of the Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- The shortlisted applicants must bring the original certificates for the verification.
- Original documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission
- All documents shall be verified by IESMCRC.
IES MCRC Mumbai Cut off
|National Level Qualifying test||Cut off ( in Percentile)|
Parameters for Final Selection – PGDM & PGDM (Pharmaceutical Management)
|Parameters||Marks||Weightage in Percentage|
|% Marks in SSC (10th)||25||5%|
|% Marks in HSC (12th)||25||5%|
|Micro Presentation (MP)||25||5%|
|Aptitude / Entrance Test Score||175||35%|
|Personal Interview (PI)||100||20%|
IES MCRC Mumbai Placement
- Around 187 companies along with 48 new recruiters visited the campus during final placement 2020-21
- The highest package offered during IES MCRC final placement was INR 10 LPA
- Highest salary offered in PGDM-Pharmaceutical Management stood at INR 6.6 LPA
- The average placement package was recorded as INR 5.7 LPA
- IES's MCRC placement cell was visited by top recruiters like Asian Paints Limited, Bank of India, Aditya Birla Capital, Adobe India, ABP News, Amul India Limited, HDFC Limited, Kotak Mahindra Bank, and KPMG India
Final average Placement of the Batch 2018-2020
|Particulars||Final average Placement (INR)||Final average Placement for Marketing (INR)||Final average Placement for Finance (INR)|
|Top 10%||9 LPA||10 LPA||7.3 LPA|
|Top 20%||8 LPA||9.5 LPA||7 LPA|
|Top 50%||6.5 LPA||7.5 LPA||6.3 LPA|
|Overall Package||5.7 LPA||--||--|
IES's MCRC Scholarships
IES's MCRC offers scholarship opportunities to the deserving and meritorious candidates under different categories and parameters, such as -
- For PGDM students: A waiver of Rs 1,00,000 in the first year tuition fees for the Top 10-candidates in the IES MCRC Merit List provided they score minimum 90 percentiles in the written aptitude test required for the admission (CAT, MAT etc.). The waiver will continue for the second year, provided the candidate scores average 75% marks in the first year
- For PGDM (PM) students: Up to Rs 75,000 waiver in the first year tuition fees for the Top five-admitted candidates based on their merit in the IES MCRC ranking. The waiver will continue for the second year, provided the candidate scores average 70% marks in the first year
IES's MCRC FAQs
Q. What are the international programs offered at IES MCRC Mumbai?
Ans. IES’s MCRC offers International programs to selected students:
- Study Abroad Immersion programs (4 - credit courses) in Australia, Ireland, Switzerland, Taiwan, USA.
- Student Exchange Program (Semester abroad) for a duration of 5 months in Taiwan and Ireland.
- The tuition fee is waived off by the foreign universities.
- Paid International Internship in Taiwan for 3 months.
- The student has to pay for a visa, travel and stay for all the above programs.
Q. What is the enquiry address and contact no. of IES MCRC?
Ans. The enquiry address and call no of IES MCRC has been mentioned below.
General Enquiry :
Address IES MCRC "Vishwakarma" M.D. Lotlikar Vidya Sankul,
791, S. K. Marg, Bandra Reclamation,
Mumbai – 400 050
Registrar office / Admin Office no. - 022 - 5000 1725 / 5000 1785
For any update or query related to Admissions 2022
Admission Enquiry no. 022 - 50001729 / 730 / 9029201800 / 9152024112 / 9152024113
Q. How can I cancel my admission at IES MCRC Mumbai?
Ans. For any reason, if an applicant decides to cancel admission after payment of fees, then the refund will be as per AICTE rules.
Q. Does IES MCRC Mumbai offer scholarships?
Ans. Yes, IES’s MCRC provides scholarships on the basis of merit. The final decision to award the scholarship remains with college management.
Q. What are the bank details for submitting fees via NEFT at IES MCRC Mumbai?
Ans. The bank details for submitting fees via NEFT at IES’s MCRC are as follows:
|Account Name||IEC MCRC (Autonomous)|
|Bank Name||The Greater Bombay Co. op Bank Ltd.|
|Branch||Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai|
|Type of Account||Saving|