Established in 1998, IES’s Management College and Research Centre (IESMCRC), Mumbai is recognized as a premier Management Institutes and one of the Top 50 management colleges in India and Top 10 colleges in Mumbai for management studies. IES's MCRC has bagged “The Most Admirable Brand -2020” award from NDTV. The institute offers full-time management programs which include Master of Management studies (MMS) affiliated to Mumbai University, PGDM and PGDM (Pharmaceutical Management) approved by AICTE .The flagship program of the Institute is a 2 year full time residential PGDM course accredited with an MBA equivalence by the AIU. IES MCRC also offers doctoral level PhD program to research scholars and academicians.
Admission shortlisting at IES MCRC is done based on CMAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CAT/ ATMA/ MH-CET entrance exam. IES’s MCRC final admission is based on the aptitude test, micro presentation, essay writing, work experience, Psychometric Test, Personal Interview (PI) and academic performance. Admission to the Ph.D. course is done on the basis of the Ph.D. entrance test conducted by Mumbai University followed by a series of interviews.
IES MCRC has a record of 100% placement with 160+ recruiters of high repute visiting the campus for final recruitment drive.The highest package for PGDM and PGDM Pharmaceutical Management during Placement Drive 2020 was recorded at INR 10 LPA and INR 6.6 LPA respectively.
IES MCRC Quick Updates
- Proficient faculty members with average 11 years of experience.
- Industry alliances with CII, IMC, ISTD, NIPM, AMDISA, IDMA etc.
- MOUs with FHNW University, Switzerland, NTHU University, Taiwan, Yuntech University, Taiwan, CYUT University, Taiwan and Asia University, Taiwan
- Case study based Learning with Role Plays and simulation
- Accredited by ‘National Best Budding Manager’ given by All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Learning beyond the classroom : Self Learning Courses, Industrial Visits, Rural Immersion Programs, Live