ICFAI Business School – [IBS], Jaipur Admission Process
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Jaipur Admission 2019:
ICFAI University estd. IBS Jaipur as its constituent institute. ICFAI Business School (IBS) Jaipur is affiliated to ICFAI University.
The institute runs full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) two years of duration in its curriculum.
- Candidates have to fill in the application form of IBSAT for admission to IBS Jaipur.
- Candidates are required to do the registration first and then fill up the application form.
- Those who have a bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university.
- Admission to the course is given based on the candidate’s IBSAT/ CAT/MAT/CMAT score followed by Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) rounds held by the institute.
- ICFAI Business School (IBS) Jaipur offers two scholarships to the applicants by their percentage obtained in Bachelor and their performance in the current academic session.
ICFAI Business School Jaipur MBA Admission 2019:
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Candidates must have bachelor’s Degree in any specialization with at least 50% marks (45% for ST/ SC candidates) in English medium||Final Selection is based on valid score in IBSAT/ CMAT / CAT/ MAT + GD & PI|