Hyderabad School of Business offers various UG courses. The institute offers BA in Mass Communication, B.Com in Business Analytics, B.Com Hons. in Banking & Finance, B.Sc. in 3 specializations, and BBA in 2 specializations.
Following are the specializations offered in B.Sc. at HSB Hyderabad:
- Computer Applications
Following are the specializations offered in BBA at HSB Hyderabad: Human Resource and Banking
|Courses Offered||BA, B.Com., B.Sc., BBA|
|Mode of the Courses||Full-Time|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||10+2 in Relevant Field|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based|
- The college also offers a five-year Integrated program in BA (Mass Communication).
- The college also offers a five-year Integrated program in B.Com.
- The college also offers a five-year Integrated program in BBA.
Hyderabad School of Business UG Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for BA, B.Com, and BBA should have passed 10+2 exams (any stream) with a certain percentage of marks in any stream from a recognized board of education.
- Candidates applying for B.Com (Honours) should have passed 10+2 exams (in any stream) with certain percentage marks in Accountancy/Economics/Business Studies/Mathematics, any one subject from a recognized board of education.
- Candidates applying for B.Sc. should have passed 10+2 exams with certain percentage marks and Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized board of education.
The final selection of the candidate in all the UG courses will be based on marks scored in the qualifying examination/10+2.
Hyderabad School of Business MBA Admission 2023
At the post-graduation level, the college offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Human Resource, Finance, and Marketing. The college provides a five-year Integrated MBA-International with the global advantage program.
The degree in MBA program obtained from Osmania University and an extended diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership from Edexcel UK presented to students.
|Name of the Course||Master of Business Administration|
|Number of Specializations||3|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Graduation with at least 50 %|
|Basic Admission mode||Entrance-Based|
|Admission Criteria||Academic performance, CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT entrance score, followed by GD/PI|
Following are the specializations offered in MBA at HSB:
- Human Resource Management
Candidates applying for MBA should have passed graduation with a minimum of 50 percent in a relevant subject from a recognized Institute or University.
Admission to MBA based on merit in the graduation, CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT score, followed by group discussion and personal interview.
How to Apply for Hyderabad School of Business?
Candidates can fill the application form for the courses offered by the college in offline mode. They need to register themselves at the college’s official website and follow the subsequent steps to apply:
- Application form (PDF version) downloaded from the Hyderabad School of Business official website.
- Take a print out and fill the form correctly.
- Make Payment of a non-refundable application fee of 1000 rupees.
- Submit the form along with the cash/cheque/DD and required documents at college.
- Self-attested copy of character and migration certificates
- 10th & 12th passing certificates/ mark-sheets
- Copy of Graduation degree/mark sheet (for MBA)
- Copy of leaving certificates from the institute last studied
- Caste/ Category certificates for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates
- 4 Recent passport size photographs
Hyderabad School of Business Scholarship Schemes
At Hyderabad School of Business, the scholarships are offered to deserving candidates on the basis of a test.
- The test-based scholarship for students belonging to the SC /ST category or whose parental income is less than one lakh rupees per annum.
- The college also offers merit-based scholarships for the toppers in semester exams.
Q. What are the facilities available at Hyderabad School of Business?
Q. What are the options available after B.Com (Business Analytics)?
Q. How are the placements at Hyderabad School of Business?
Q. What is the fee for an MBA in Hyderabad School of Business?