H K Institute of Management Studies & Research (HKIMSR), Mumbai Admission Process
HKIMSR Mumbai Admission:
In order to secure admission in the first year of full time MMS course or PGDM course, the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
1. Basic Qualification:
Appeared/ Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
2. Aptitude Test:
- Appeared and secured positive non-zero score in MAH-CET / CMAT (COMMON MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST) conducted by AICTE for Academic Year 2016-2017.
- Appeared and secured positive non-zero score in CAT (conducted by IIMS) / JMET (conducted by IITs) / MAT (conducted by AIMA 2016) / XAT (conducted by XLRI) / ATMA (conducted by AIMS) for Academic Year 2016-2017.
- *The rules for admission are applicable as approved by DTE (Govt. of Maharashtra) and subject to change based on the reviews done from time to time by DTE/ any other regulatory body.3. Fees:
MMS: Tuition Fees ONLY as per Shikshan Shulka Samiti + Benefits (Additional Charges)
INTAKE CAPACITY: 120
PGDM: Tuition Fees ONLY as decided by the Management
INTAKE CAPACITY: 60
4. Documents Required:
- Statement of Marks – S.S.C. + H.S.C. + Graduation
- MAH-CET/ CMAT/CAT/JMET/MAT/XAT/ATMA/AMMI-CET Scorecard
- Migration Certificate (other than Mumbai University)
- Affidavits (Hindi Minority and/or Gap in Education), as applicable
- Remittance of FEES needs to be done by Demand Draft only in favour of
- H.K. Institute of Management Studies and Research, payable at Mumbai