Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany Overview
Frankfurt ESTD 1957
Frankfurt ESTD 1957
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an AACSB & EQUIS-accredited, leading private Business School based in Frankfurt am Main, with over 86 regional education centres spread across Germany and several joint ventures abroad – a business school with a difference. All courses offered by Frankfurt School have three aspects in common: high standards, diversity and practice-orientation. High standards, because we expect more of our students. Diversity, because all our courses reflect the rich panoply of perspectives that the field of financial studies has to offer. And practice-orientation, because at Frankfurt School, research and teaching never take place in a vacuum, but must always be related to current applications. Frankfurt School is one of the most active German business schools in terms of research. With its practical and research-based orientation it regularly achieves top positions in various rankings. Bachelor's Programmes A Bachelor study program at Frankfurt School provides you with in-depth professional knowledge. We place a lot of emphasis on methods, and we consider management know-how to be a sound basis for your future career. Undergraduate courses offered
- Banking & Finance
- International Management
- Management, Philosophy & Economics
- Digital Innovation and Fintech
- Frankfurt School ranked first in Germany and 18th in Europe for Employability in QS Global Business Schools Report 2017 School is ranked no. 55th Business School in Europe by Financial Times 2016-2017.
- Frankfurt School is one of Europe’s leading business schools delivering German excellence in management and finance education.
- Frankfurt School has more than 100 Partner Universities in all continents of the world
- School has its international offices in Bejing, Istanbul, Nairobi and Mumbai, and 73 regional education centers spread across Germany.
- Frankfurt has more than 100,000 alumni