Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth – [DPU], Pune
Dr D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth is providing the students with the best of facilities and excellent education. The University is remarkable because the students passing out have been placed very well. It comprises of Padmashree Dr D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune.
- Dr D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth got its status of University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 on 2003 of the Government of India, MHRD and UGC New Delhi.
- It was accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC with CGPA of 3.08 in September 2009 for five years
- It provides for one of the best medical colleges
- The MBBS course that is conferred is recognised by the Government of Malaysia
- It is also a member of the (AIU) Association of Indian Universities and the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- MoUs with Foreign Universities: John Hopkins University, USA, Miami University, USA, and the University of Skovde, Sweden for Research and Academic Collaboration.
- MoUs with Industries: Indian Oil Corporation, Serum Institute of India, Zydus Cadila Research Center, C-DAC, Pune, GVK BIO Bangalore,Biozeen, Geneva Biopharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd, Genova Biotech & Biopharmaceuticals and CIPLA
- Research is significant for the academic development of the University. The students are given the scope to go for research works. A vast number of teachers are involved in the research works.
D.Y. Patil University (DPU), Pune Admission 2019:
- The minimum requirement under B.Sc. Nursing is, the candidate must have passed 12th in science stream with min. 45% marks
- For P.B.B.Sc Nursing., the candidate must have passed the course of General Nursing and Midwifery.
- For B.P.T Physiotherapy and B. Optometry course, the candidate must have passed 12th with min. 50% marks in the relevant subjects.
- The admission to all the UG courses will be made by the score obtained by the candidate in AIAHCET
- Minimum eligibility criteria for M.Sc. Nursing, M.P.T. and M. Optometry course is, the candidate must have a graduation degree in the relevant discipline.Their respective Entrance Test score will make the admission of the candidates.
- Minimum eligibility for B.Sc. in Biotechnology and Medical Biotechnology course is, the candidate must have passed Class 12th or equivalent in the relevant subjects with 45% marks.
- For B.B.A course the candidate must have passed class 12th from any stream with 45% marks in aggregate.
- In M.Tech Integrated Biotechnology course, the candidate must have passed 12th Std. Or equivalent with PCB/Life Sciences with min. 45% marks in PCB subjects.
- For M.Sc. Biotechnology and MBA, the candidate must have done Bachelor’s in the related/any discipline respectively.
- Admission to M.Tech. Will be done by the score in AIBTCET-18.
- For M.Sc. Biotech. course It will be done by AIPGBET-18.
- For M.B.A., it will be done by CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA score followed by Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interview (PI) round following it.
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 Years||1.67 Lakhs||DPU-AIBTCET|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 Years||1.93 Lakhs||CAT|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||4 Years 6 Months||16.85 Lakhs||NEET|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||3 Years||80,363|
|Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences [BAMS]||4 Years 6 Months|
|Post Basic Bachelor of Science [P.B.B.Sc] (Nursing)||2 Years||1.78 Lakhs|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] + Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Biotechnology)||4 Years||1.67 Lakhs||DPU-AIBTCET|
|Bachelor of Optometry [B.Optom] (Clinical Optometry)||4 Years||83,673|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Nursing)||4 Years||88,902|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy [BPT]||4 Years||1.72 Lakhs|
|Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery [BHMS]||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery [BDS]||5 Years||6.18 Lakhs||NEET|
|Doctorate of Medicine [M.D]||3 Years|
|Master of Physiotherapy [MPT]||2 Years||2.13 Lakhs|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 Years||1.17 Lakhs|
|Master of Surgey [M.S.]||3 Years|
|Master of Chirurgiae [M.Ch]||3 Years|
|Master of Optometry [M.Optom]||2 Years||1.22 Lakhs|
|Master of Dental Surgery [MDS]||3 Years||6.42 Lakhs|
|Year||Companies Visited||Highest Package||Average Package|
Business Development Asia (HK) Ltd, TATA Technologies, Daimler, Persistent Systems Limited, Bharat Forge Limited, Quick Heal
Infrastructure and Facilities
Infrastructure / Facilities