College of Management Studies was established in 1999 under Dr. Virendra Swarup Memorial Trust. It is affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow and is approved by AICTE. CMS, Kanpur offers a PG course in Business Administration in various specializations. Admission to the MBA program offered by the institute will be done based on the candidate’s performance in the state level entrance exam.
Faculty at CMS are experienced in industry and are making essential contributions to experience-led components within the curriculum. Students at CMS are geared up for a larger playing field across the globe. CMS also offers placement assistance to students who have secured at least 75% attendance.
College of Management Studies Key Facts
- MBA at CMS is available in 6 different specializations.
- Candidates need to appear for UPSEE Exam to pass the selection criteria of CMS.
- The courses at CMS are constantly innovating and living up to the dynamism of global business which are technology intensive and consumer oriented.
- College of Management Studies focuses on creating experience-led learning experiences for the students rather than only classroom learning by traditional methods in order to execute match making of skills and careers.
- CMS has fully air conditioned ICT enabled classrooms and a modern centrally located structure.
College of Management Studies Courses
CMS, Kanpur provides MBA Courses with six Specializations. Following are the details for the same.
|MBA||International Business, Information Technology, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Retail Management||Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a recognized university along with a valid UPSEE Score|
College of Management Studies Placement
College of Management Studies offers placement assistance to students who meet a minimum of 75% attendance criteria. The management institute holds special classes for upgrading