Chitkara University, Chitkara Business School – [CBS], Patiala Admission Process
Chitkara Business School, Patiala Admission 2019:
Chitkara Business School (CBS) is the management wing of Chitkara University, an esteemed educational institution based on in Patiala, Punjab. It was estd. in the year 2002 by the Chitkara Educational Trust established.
- Chitkara Business school (CBS) offers UG and PG level degree programs in the fields of Management and Commerce. It currently has an MBA course with an intake of 120 candidates, including a BBA and a B.Com.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks is required of all candidates as the basic eligibility criteria for MBA.
- Candidates are applying for BBA & B.Com. Courses are required to pass 12th or equivalent in any discipline with 50% minimum marks.
- MBA candidates are selected by CET score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Evaluation of candidates for the BBA & B.Com. is done by marks obtained by the applicants in the last qualifying exams, followed by personal interview.
Chitkara Business School MBA Admission 2019:
|Course||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Marketing||Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks||CET score/ Chitkara University Test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|Banking & Finance|
|Financial Markets Practice|
|Health Information Technology|
|Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|Sales & Retail Marketing|