Bharati Vidyapeeth University – [BVU], Pune Admission Process
Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVP) Pune Admission 2019:
BVP Pune offers admission by various National and University-Based entrance exam followed by university-level counselling. Application form for all the courses can be filled online by visiting the official website of BVP Pune.
- B. Tech admission is based on CET (Engineering) conducted by the university and MHTCET or JEE Main in the case of remaining seats.
- NEET UG qualified candidates are eligible to apply for MBBS and BDS programs.
- For B.Arch program, a valid score in NATA will be considered.
- MD/ MS and MDS admission are based on a valid score in NEET PG.
- M.Tech admission required a valid score in GATE followed by counselling.
- Apart from the university-based entrance for the M.Pharm program, the candidates with a valid score in GPAT is also considered for admission.
- For MBA and MCA programs, BVP conducts B-MAT and B-CAT entrance tests respectively.
- For other UG and PG courses offered by the university, the candidates have to appear in separate entrance tests followed by counselling.
- For the Second year B.Tech, MCA (Lateral Entry), B.Pharm Practice (Second Year) admission, candidates are also selected by a valid score in university-based entrance tests.
- For M.Phil & PhD courses, the candidates need to qualify for university-level admission test conducted at All India level.
CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ SLET/ GATE or DBT qualified candidates are exempted from M.Phil/ Ph.D. Admission Test.
15% and 30% seats in all courses are reserved for NRIs/ PIOs and Female candidates respectively.