Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Research – [BVIMR], New Delhi Overview
Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management and Research (Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Institute of Management & Research), New Delhi was popularly known as BVIMR was established in 1992. It is one of the premier institutes providing quality education in management & is one of the leading constituent institutes among the 182 institutions of the Bharati Vidyapeeth family.
- BVIMR which is ISO 9001:2008 certified is under the realm of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University BVDU, Pune.
- BVIMR Pune was formerly affiliated to Pune University. In 2005 on the recommendation of University Grants Commission (UGC) it was brought under the ambit of Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
- MBA course of the Institute is accredited by NBA and approved by AICTE, MHRD, Govt. of India.
- It has also got accreditation with grade ‘A’ by NAAC.
- It has been graded A* at the national level and A** at the state level by CRISIL.
The institute has an academic partnership with following national and international institutes-
- British Council
- American Council
- All India Management Association
- Association of Management Development Institute in South Asia (AMDISA)
The academic curriculum is well-run with the feedback from industry with a curriculum of leading national & international close institutes to recollect edge in academics. The Institute offers the following undergraduate, postgraduate and certification courses. The Institute has two departments, and they are:
- Management Studies
- Computer Studies