MBA Colleges in Mysore

With more than 25 MBA colleges in Mysore, the city has colleges with different ownership types. Nearly 63 per cent of all the MBA colleges in Mysore are funded by private bodies and are considered private MBA colleges in Mysore. The remaining 37 per cent of MBA colleges in Mysore are funded by the government and are considered public MBA colleges of Mysore.

Read More

For more information on MBA colleges, click here.