MBA Colleges in Mangalore

Mangalore has nearly 30 MBA colleges. Private organizations fund 90 percent of the MBA colleges in Mangalore. The government operates the remaining 10% of Mangalore's MBA colleges.

Read More

For more information on MBA colleges, click here.