Asian Institute of Management (AIM), Philippines Overview
The Asian Institute of Management (AIM) is an Asian pioneer in management education. The Institute was founded in 1968 by a consortium of prominent business leaders, Philippine academic institutions, and the Harvard Business School.
AIM is the first school in Southeast Asia to receive accreditation from the US-based Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), globally recognized as having the world's highest standards.
Throughout its history, the Institute has sought to empower students to thrive in challenging, rapidly shifting environments. It achieves this by encouraging a more considerate, effective, and sustainable approach to business in society.
Our mission is to sustain the growth of Asian businesses and societies by developing professional, entrepreneurial, and socially-responsible leaders and managers. In line with this mission, we:
offer leading-edge practitioner-oriented management programs and use learning technologies that are responsive to our diverse markets;
promote research that elevates these programs to higher levels of excellence; attract and develop an international faculty of distinctive competence and highly skilled and trained staff who ensure the delivery of quality services; and nurture and sustain a culture that rewards professionalism, creativity, and excellence.
The Institute is alma mater to a majority of directors at the 25 most valuable listed companies in the country. It is also the most-preferred school* among 94 corporate directors interviewed by Forbes magazine.
Accreditation, Awards and Recognition
- AIM is the first school in Southeast Asia to achieve accreditation from the US-based Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) based on the world’s highest international standards.
- In 2001, AIM was honored with the 1st Beyond Grey Pinstripes Award for Business School Innovation in Social Impact Management.
- AIM is a winner of the 1995 Ramon Magsaysay Award, the Asian equivalent of the Nobel Prize, for promoting international understanding and “setting region-wide standards for excellence.”
Courses & Departments Details:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Development Management (MDM)
- Masters in Entrepreneurship (ME)
- Masters of Science in Innovation for STEAM
- Executive MBA (EMBA) - part time
- Ashok Soota (Founder, MindTree)
- Thomas Kuruvilla (MD - Middle East, Arthur D. Little Consulting)
ASIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT Eugenio Lόpez Foundation Building Joseph R. McMicking Campus 123 Paseo de Roxas Makati City 1229 Philippines
Telephone - (632) 894-0043
Email - email@example.com