Asian Business School – [ABS], Noida Admission Process
Asian Business School Noida Admission 2019:
The Asian Business School (ABS) is one of the best B-School in India and is managed by the Asian Education Group helmed by eminent media personality, Mr Sandeep Marwah. It is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Asian Business School (ABS) offers an internationally recognised Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) degree with world-class AICTE approved curriculum. It has tie-ups with renowned international universities.
- Applicants must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for completing graduation successfully from any recognised university.
- Candidates need to appear for and produce scores obtained in any one management entrance exam like CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT or any state level entrance exam.
- Applicants are shortlisted by their academic performance and entrance exam scores.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for group discussion, and personal interview rounds at the institute.
- Final selection is made by a student’s academic record, entrance test score and performance in GDPI. Selected candidates are forwarded a selection letter by the college
- Selected candidates must pay the registration amount within a week from the receipt of the selection letter.
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the college admission office by paying INR 1,000 or download the form and prospectus from the website.
- Candidates can also apply online or request for the application form through post. A demand draft of INR 1,000 must be sent along with the duly filled forms in favour of Asian Business School payable at Noida or Delhi.
Asian Business School(ABS) Noida PGDM Admission 2019:
|Course||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||–||Graduation marks, score obtained in CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA or any state level management entrance exam||Percentage marks obtained in graduation, score in entrance exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview|