Amity School of Rural Management (ASRM), Noida Admission Process
Amity School of Rural Management (ASRM) Noida Admission 2019:
Amity School of Rural Management is affiliated to and run by Amity University, Noida. It is located in the Amity University campus in Noida. The MBA program in Rural Management of 2-year duration, an MBA-Executive program of 15 months duration and full-time PhD program is offered by the Amity School of Rural Management.
- Candidates may apply separately for each course in both online and offline mode. The application form is made available at the information centre of the university and on the official website of the university as well.
- Candidates who have undergraduate (UG) degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognised university are considered eligible to get admission in the MBA course.
- Candidates who have a postgraduate (PG) degree in any relevant discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for admission to the P.hD course.
- Admission to MBA course is made by a valid rank in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT or other national/ state level examination, performance in the written test and personal interview round conducted by the university.
- Selection in the PhD course is done based on the merit in the qualifying examination and marks secured in the test and interview conducted by Amity University.
- Amity School of Rural Management offers merit/ merit-cum-means scholarship to the eligible and deserving candidates.
Amity School of Rural Management MBA Admission 2019:
|Course||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|MBA||Rural Management||BBA/ graduation in any discipline from a recognized university||Graduation percentage + CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ written test followed by personal interview (PI)|
Amity School of Rural Management Ph.D. Admission 2019:
|Course||Specialization Name||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Process|
|Ph.D.||Rural Management||Post-graduation in any discipline from a recognized University||Graduation percentage + written test and personal interview|