AIMS School of Business, Bangalore Overview
Established in the year 1994, AIMS Institute emphasizes on making the teaching-learning space better in a way that both intrapersonal and interpersonal skills of the students are groomed and endeavours to bestow quality education. Started by a group of esteemed philanthropists and educationists, with 60 students and two UG (Undergraduate) programs, AIMS Institutes has now spread its wings by offering several UG (Undergraduate) and PG (Post-Graduate) programs to around 2000 students within a short span of time.
Various rating agencies have consistently ranked AIMS as one of the best private B-Schools in the nation. Recently, AIMS was ranked as 18th Best B-School in the country, according to the Business world B-School survey. Through a wide range of UG and PG courses, AIMS ensures to impart confidence among the students to excel in academic, personal, and professional aspects of life.
- All the business programs are IACBE accredited and emphasize on social sensitisation, research incubation, global exposure, entrepreneurship, and inter-disciplinary learning, and all-around holistic development of the candidate.
- Focus centres to capacitate activities in the following areas.
- Community Service
- International Exchange/ Immersion Programmes
- Allround student development including mentoring, club activities, and pre-placement training, etc.
- Strong Intellectual Capital.
- Impeccable placement record in the previous season with a highest package of 16 lakhs.
- Industry recognised augmentation programmes including certifications from global majors.
- Winners of National Management Week 2019 organized by the Association of Indian Management Schools.
- Hospital & Medical Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Shuttle Service for Hostelites
- Convenience Store
- Wi-Fi Campus
Program Specific Page – Flagship Program
|Program||Specialization||Tuition Fee||Duration||Total Seats|
|MBA||Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resources, Banking, Insurance and Financial Services, Sales and Marketing, Healthcare Management||INR 9,50,000||24 months||240 seats|
|PGDM||Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resources, Banking, Insurance and Financial Services, Sales and Marketing, Healthcare Management||INR 6,50,000||24 months||60 seats|
|Executive PGDM||Business Analytics||24 months||60 seats|
|Executive MBA/ PGDM||24 months||60 seats|
|Part-time MBA||24 months|
All the above-mentioned programs are AIU, AICTE, and UGC approved.
- International Exchange Programmes
- Augmentation Certificate Courses Recognized by the Industry
- Digital Marketing Certification
- Professional Skill Development Programmes
- Strong foundation & Induction Programmes
- Guest Lectures from Industry Experts / Professors from leading universities abroad
- Placement Assistance
- CIMA Certification
- Annual Signature Events
- Apple Training & Certifications
- IACBE Accredited PGP in International Business
- Research / Entrepreneurship Incubation Programmes
- International Immersion Programmes
- IACBE Accredited Programme
|Entrance Examination||Required cut-off|
|PG CET 2020|
Work Experience: 2 Years (Preferable).
Step 1: Apply online for the desired program through the official website : www.theaims.ac.in
Step 2: Appear for an online screening interview
Step 3: Date and Venue for the selection process will be notified online through the official website
Step 4: Select the preferred location
Step 5: Appear for the Final selection process
Step 6: Visit the official website to check the results for the selection process
Step 7: You can go ahead with the final admission process if selected
Last date to Apply
February 01, 2020.
Interview and Group Discussion process involves
- Group Discussion
- Essay Writing
Batch 2017 - 2019
Highest salary: INR 16 lakhs per annum.
Average Salary: INR 5 lakhs per annum.
Aditya Birla, Bajaj Capital, Anmol Share Broking, City Union Bank, Capgemini, Aditya Birla, Ceasefire Industries, Amazon, AL Robotic, Akshay Marketing, Future Retail, Pantaloons, Byju's, 42 estates, Clear Tax, Acess Next, Squareyards, Deloitte, and several others.