With competition increasing for MBA and PGDM, the colleges have decided upon a common entrance exam for select colleges. The exam pattern is in a way to text the wit and excellence of a student aspiring for the colleges. The test format is such that it can be answered by everyone however, it will be tricky as they proceed and that is how an aspirant will be selected. The pattern is relatively clear and more substantial in comparison to most examinations and the procedure is step wise and clearer. The exam is one of the most sought-after examinations for selection to one of the best colleges in India in terms of MBA.
The testing pattern has changed however, the method of preparation remains the same. Students get an early analysis of previous papers that help them study for the upcoming exams and the thorough understanding of the paper helps a lot. That being said it is better for students to follow all the steps and procedures before the examination starts such that one can be alert and prepared for any changes that may arise.
The dates and method of applying is simple and updates are always been uploaded on the official website and students are made aware of every detail beforehand, all a student needs to do is follow instructions and make sure they have all the material asked for while applying and appearing for the examination.
From the upcoming year the national testing agency will hence forth list over thousand participating colleges for The CMAT Exam. Over 70,000 students appear for CMAT every year with. The colleges coming up in the list will be allowing the CMAT score. The dates of the examination have been officially released, and will be held on 28th January,2019. However, the result dates of 2019 are set for February 10th, 2019. The students appearing for the examination will be shortlisted on the basis of the scores they achieve.
The scores will determine what might be the final result of entry for the colleges one has applied to. Each institute is to produce their own cut of scores, and that will be the deciding scores for the colleges as well. These are the new set of rules the National Testing Agency. The candidates will be selected for MBA and PGDM programs in the colleges they have applied to based on the scores they get in the CMAT examination. Based on the GD, written ability test and personal interview are few if the rounds comprised in the examination based on the performance of the candidates in these rounds.
To Discuss Participating Colleges in CMAT 2019 Exams With Fellow Aspirants Click Here.
Listed below are the colleges that are accepting the CMAT scores:
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research in Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
- Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development, Mysore
- MYRA School of Business, Mysore
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Acharya Bangalore Business School, Bangalore
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Pune University MBA (PUMBA) Department of Management Sciences
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business (IISWBM) in Kolkata
- Doon Business School, Dehradun
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bangalore
- Future Business School, Kolkata
- (SIMSREE) Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education in Mumbai
- WeSchool Mumbai & Bangalore
- ITM Business School, Bangalore
- TERI University, Delhi
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (KJSIMSR) in Mumbai
- Indira School of Business Studies, Pune
- Dr. DY Patil Institute of Management, Pune
The growing popularity of the course and colleges has made it a necessity for a unified examination for NTA listed colleges. Each college has their separate cut off percentiles that determine how many and which of the student will get selected of further rounds if any and lastly for the colleges and courses. The exam is pretty dignified and detailed, so every aspirant has to prepare with equal zest and the efforts required are maximum but the unification of the exam making it just that one paper has made it easier for students to apply for it in the common entrance.