(WBSEDCL) West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd. was created in 2007 following the unbundling of the state electricity board of West Bengal & responsible for providing power to 96% of West Bengal with a customer base of more than 1.65 crore across the state.WBSEDCL has achieved a profit of ₹95.13 crore (US$13 million or €12 million) (PAT) in the fiscal year 2010-11.
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has released the notification for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) and Assistant Engineer (IT&C) through GATE score 2019. Get to know the eligibility criteria, important dates and selection procedure of WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE in this article.
WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 Important Dates
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment through GATE 2019 has started from 7th March 2019. Get to know the date and time of other important events related to the WBSEDCl Recruitment.
|Important Events||Important Dates||Time|
|Starting of online application||7th March 2019||10:00 AM|
|End date & time of application||8th April 2019||Up to 6:00 PM|
WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 Vacancies
A total of 335 vacancies have been released under WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE for the post of Assistant Engineers in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and IT&C Branch. Get to know category and post-wise distribution given below-
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Pay Band (Grade Pay)|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||246||Pay Band:
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||60|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||17|
|Assistant Engineer (IT&C)||12|
WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Along with the valid GATE Score card of 2019 the educational qualification required to apply for the post of Assistant Engineers in WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 are given in the table below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||
|Assistant Engineer (IT&C)||
WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their GATE 2019 score.
- Shortlisted candidates may have to appear for a personal interview.
WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 Application Fees
A processing fees of Rs. 400/- will be charged by the candidates. Additional Bank charges will be applicable for payment through Bank Challan.
How to apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
Direct Link to Apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment – Click Here!
- Click on the Direct link above.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Select the discipline you want to apply for.
- Fill all the required details that are asked.
- Complete the remaining payment procedure.
- Upload your signature, photograph, preference of preliminary interview center.
- Verify & Submit the form.
- Take the printout of the Application form for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can also apply from the WBSEDCL Official Website.
- Follow steps 2 to 8.
WBSEDCL Recruitment Notification 2019 – Download As PDF
For Other Engineering Job Notification Please Check, below Link
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ongc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-4014-vacancies
- NTC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ntc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-109-vacancies
BHEL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bhel-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-80-job-vacancies
- MSPCL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mspcl-recruitment-2019-online-application-form-for-285-vacancies
- MSCWB Junior Engineer (JE)Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mscwb-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-150-junior-engineer-post
- BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bsnl-jto-recruitment-2019-exam-apply-online-application-form