The West Bengal Public Service Commission has notified that there are 3 vacancies for the post of Assistant town planner and that the admission process for the post is to be conducted. The candidates can submit the online application starting from November 15, 2019.
The candidates have to submit the online application before the application portal closes on December 3, 2019. The candidates also have to pay a fee for the application form. The fee details will be mentioned in the official website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission.
The following dates should be made note of by the candidates who are going to apply for the post of Assistant Town Planner:
|Starting date to submit application form||November 15, 2019.|
|Last date to submit the application form||December 3, 2019.|
The candidates should fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Town Planner:
- The candidates should hold a degree in either Civil engineering or Architecture will first class marks.
- The candidates who has degree in Economics are also eligible to apply for the post.
- The candidates should be a holder of post graduate degree or post graduate diploma in Urban / town regional country planning.
- The candidates willing to apply should not by more than 36 years of age.
Steps to Follow to Apply Online:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission, pscwbapplication.in to apply for the post.
- The candidates has to sign in order to get the application form
- The candidates have to fill in all the information which are asked for in the application form.
- The candidates have to submit it after completing it.
Also read, WBPSC Fire Operator Recruitment 2019.