West Bengal Police Department (WBPRB) has released its official notification, Advertisement No: 31-PL/PB/3P-08/17, Dated: 04 January 2019 for the recruitment of Driver vacant posts.
Through this recruitment process, WBPRB will fill 40 vacancies – 35 drivers for Barrackpore Police Commissionerate and 05 drivers for West Bengal Police Headquarter at Alipore on a temporarily on a contractual basis for one year. Interested Candidates can apply for the post in the offline mode. Official website is http://wbpolice.gov.in/ .
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Application Process ends on||19th August 2019|
- Applicants must know reading and writing in Bengali and have passed Class VIII.
- Should have Indian Citizenship and also valid Driving License with at least 03 years for LMV or HMV (as on 01 August 2019).
- The candidate should also have 03 Years working experience with a valid certificate of the same.
- The applicant should be within 21-40 years of age.
Number of Vacancies:
- Driver -40 Posts
- Application screening based on the submitted application followed by driving test/medical test etc. decided by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply in the mentioned format and submit the application (with all the essential documents) addressing to the Commissioner of Police, Barrackpore, West Bengal. The application may include self-attested photocopies of:
- Mark sheet/ Educational Qualification
- Birth Certificate/Age Proof
- Driving License
- Address Proof
- Work Experience Proof
- Extra curriculum certificate regarding Motor in repairing and other
The application has to be submitted the drop box in the Office of the Commissioner of Barrackpore Police Commissionerate, Kolkata-700120 (Beside Barrackpore Latbagan Main Gate) on or before 19 August 2019.