The details for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2020 have been released by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). Candidates who are appearing or have passed Class 12th board exam are eligible to apply for the exam.
Students who are interested to apply for WBJEE 2020 can check the official website for complete detailed information. The students can apply before 13th November 2019 and the examination is scheduled to be held at 2nd February 2019.
The WBJEE 2019 will be held for engineering, pharmacy and architecture courses. The admission of the students will be held through the entrance exam only for engineering and pharmacy courses whereas the admission to the architecture course will be done on the basis of JEE main and NATA exam.
The official website of WBJEE to get more information about WBJEE 2020 is https://wbjeeb.nic.in/ .
- There is no change in the exam pattern.
- The mode of the exam is offline and of multiple-choice question type.
- WBJEE 2020 will be divided into two papers for Mathematics and Physics and Chemistry.
- Both the papers of WBJEE 2020 will be held on the same day.
- Paper 1 Mathematics will be conducted from 11 am to 1 pm and paper 2 for Physics and Chemistry will be held between 2 pm to 4 pm.
- Paper 1 for Mathematics will be a total of 75 questions of 100 marks.
- The number questions in category I, category II, and category II will be 50, 15, and 10 respectively.
- The number of questions in category I, II, and III of Physics paper will be 30, 5, and 5.
- The number of questions in Chemistry will be the same as Physics.
For each wrong answer, 1/4th marks will get deducted in category 1 and ½ marks will get deducted in category 2 and 3 whereas each right answer will carry 1 mark each. Stay connected to the official website for updated information.
You can also take a glance at WBJEE 2020 Exam Date.