The Vizag Steel Plant – Rastriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) has published the results of the medical examination administered on October 21 and 22 for the recruitment of Junior Trainee & Operator cum Mechanic Trainee posts.
The candidates who had given the interview can visit the official website of Vizag Steel Plant – vizagsteel.com – for downloading their respective results.
Also, the Candidates needs to report for Joining on 01 November 2019 at 9:00 AM in Multipurpose Hall, Ukku Club, Sector-5, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam-530032.”
“The candidates must bring Joining Formalities Booklet which is made available at the “Careers” page of www.vizagsteel.com –
- A Gazette signatures on Identity Certificate (3 copies)
- Photo Attestation (3 copies) and
- Character Certificate (1 copy).
- Additional candidates should also bring pending certificates if any.” notification added avoiding any further inconvenience.
How to check
- Step 1. Visit the official website of Vizag Steel Plant – vizagsteel.com
- Step 2. On the main page, click on the link which reads “Vizag Steel Plant 2019 Jr Trainee medical exam results”
- Once you are directed to a new page of the Vizag Steel Plant website
- Step 4. The respected Junior Trainee medical exam results will be flashed on the screen
- Step 5. Then Download and Also take the print out of the Vizag Steel Plant 2019 Junior Trainee medical exam results for future reference.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for VIZAG STEEL Junior Trainee Recruitment
About the company-
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, commonly known as Vizag Steel,
Vizag Steel Plant is one of the most favored organizations to work for in India. The Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) is the corporate body of the Visakhapatnam Steel Plant.
Known as the first shore-based Integrated Steel Plant in India this opportunity shall be a wonderful opportunity for students who get selected.
The Document Verification shall be based on the Merit List which will be prepared separately for each category and candidates will be selected according to the vacancies in each of the categories.