This quiz consists of questions from various past papers of
MBA entrance exams. Leave your answers/ responses in the comments section below
and soon we’ll let you know the correct answers!
Direction for question 1 to 10: For each of the following
questions, four options are given. Three of the words are related in some way, while
the remaining word is not related to the rest. You have to pick the word which
does not fit and mark that as your answer.
1. a. Couple b. Sever c. Rend d. Lacerate
2. a. Quell b.
Ruffle c. Allay d. Control
3. a. Cease b. Launch c. Initiate d. Commence
4. a. Brink b. Hub c. Verge d. Brim
5. a. Eulogy b.
Panegyric c. Ignominy d. Glorification
6. a. Detest b. Abhor c. Ardour d. Loathe
7. a. Adroit b. Adept c. Dexterous d. Awkward
8. a. Taciturn b. Reserved c. Clamorous d. Silent
9. a. Sporadic b. Frequent c. Intermittent d. Scarce
10. a. Fanatic b. Zealot c. Maniac d. Rational
get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter
timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post
only exam specific links on these pages:
1(a) 2(b) 3(a) 4(b) 5(c) 6(c) 7(d) 8(c) 9(b) 10(d)