Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh will start the application process for UPTET 2019 from 1st November 2019. The eligible applicants who are interested can apply for the exam through the official website. The registration will end on 21st November 2019. The exam will get conducted in English, Hindi, Urdu, and Sanskrit.
|Start date of application||1st November 2019|
|The End date of application||20th November 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees||21st November 2019|
|Complete form last date||22nd November 2019|
|Admit card release date||December 2019|
|Exam date||22nd December 2019|
- Primary level- the candidates must have passed 10+2 (intermediate) exam with 50% aggregate marks and 4 years B. Led degree or diploma in teacher from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Junior level- the candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree with 50% marks and B. Ed/B. Ed Special exam passed.
The minimum age of the candidate applying for the exam should be 18 years of age and there is no maximum age limit.
The candidates must pay the application money through credit card or debit card or net banking.
How to apply:
The candidates applying for the exam of UPTET 2019 can follow the steps given:
- Visit the official website http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/ .
- Click on the UPTET 2019 notification tab on the screen.
- Read the given instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Enter the details asked to register in the application form.
- Confirm the details entered and press on the submit button.
- After this process, the candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the photo and sign.
- Pay the application fee.
- Save and take a print out of the application form of UPTET 2019 for future reference.
The official notification is expected to be released on November 2019. The candidates can apply for the exam henceforth.
You can also read, UPTET 2019 Official Notification.