The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has notified about the UPSC CMS 2017 examination today on April 26, 2017. The recruitment will be made for 710 Assistant Divisional, Junior Scale and General Duty Medical Officers in various government offices. Candidates need to apply online through the official website before May 19. The Computer Based Test (Part I) will be conducted by UPSC for CMS (Combined Medical Service) 2017 on August 13, 2017 in test centres at 41 test cities across the country.
Eligibility for UPSC CMS 2017:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal, Bhutan living in India.
- Candidates must not be older than 32 years old.
- Candidates must have MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) from any MCI-recognized university/institute
How to Apply for UPSC CMS 2017:
- Candidates need to log in to the official website.
- Upon log in, candidates will need to fill the online application form and submit it.
- Candidates need to pay the fee or Rs. 200/- by depositing the money in any SBI branch or using any debit/credit card.
- Candidates must take a print out of the filled application form for future reference.
- Beginning of online application: April 26
- Last date of online application: May 19
- Online written examination: August 13
Click here to find the detailed notification.