The UPSC NDA notification by the Union Public Service Commission and the registration process will start from today, 7th August 2019. Candidates can get more info on UPSC NDA through the official website, www.upsc.gov.in . The last date to apply for the post is 3rd September 2019.
Important Dates for UPSC NDA 2019:
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Registration Process Starts on||7th August 2019|
|Registration Process Ends on||3rd September 2019|
|Admit Card Releasing on||October 2019|
|Date of the exam||11th November 2019|
Selection Process of UPSC NDA 2 2019:
- There will be two phases, Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test.
- Those candidates who will qualify the 2nd stage will have to submit the original documents for the Verification.
- Final selection of the applicants will be on cumulative performance.
Candidates should have passed Class 12 or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board with Physics and Mathematics.
- Candidates must pay Rs 100/ as application fee.
- Application fee is exempted for the reserved category candidates.
The exam will be held in various centres across the country. Candidates appearing for SSB interview shall be entitled to AC III Tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare. Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.