Notification for the UPSC Engineering Services (ESE) exams 2019 is out, and candidates can start applying from September 25th 2019. The application process is completely online, and interested candidates can visit the official UPSC website or follow this link www.upsc.gov.in to read the notification and get to know the important details about the examination. The preliminary examination date is January 5th 2020 and applicants will be provided with the admit cards in December this year. The recruitment is expected to fill about 500 engineering positions.
Interested candidates are expected to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- But special categories are provided with an exemption. Female applicants, SC, ST and PHC candidates are all exempt from paying the application fees.
Step by step application procedure
The application procedure for UPSC Engineering Services (ESE) exams 2019 is completely online. Candidates can go to the official website and apply. Here is the step by step procedure:
- Visit the official UPSC website, or you can follow this link upsc.gov.in
- Once you visit the homepage, you have to click on the engineering services examination link
- It should be noted that the application form is in two parts. Care should be taken to fill both Part I and Part II
- Candidates are required to fill all their personal and educational details. Care should be taken to ensure that the details are accurate.
- In the second part of the application, you will be required to pay the examination fees and upload the photograph and the signature. Candidates can come back and fill the second part of the application.
- Lastly, candidates have to make a declaration
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2019
The eligibility criteria for the UPSC Engineering Services (ESE) exams 2019 is as follows:
- Since this is an engineering services examination candidates should have a degree in engineering from a recognized university.
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as of August 1st 2019 to be eligible for the examination.
Just like any other UPSC examination, the selection process is in three stages. The first stage is preliminary examination. Candidates who clear this stage will have to attend the mains followed by a personal interview round.