The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the result of written examination of Combined Medical Services. The recruitment will be made for 710 Assistant Divisional, Junior Scale and General Duty Medical Officers in various government offices depending on the performance of selected candidates in the personal interview round. The UPSC CMS examination was conducted on August 13 and the personal interview round will be conducted in the last week of October.
How to check UPSC CMS result 2017
- Candidates need to visit the official website of UPSC.
- On the homepage an active link of ‘Written Result: Combined Medical Services Examination 2017’ will be available.
- Clicking on the link will direct the candidates to a page where they would get to see the selected roll numbers for the personality test.
- On clicking Ctrl+F, candidates will be able to search their roll number by typing the same on the search box.
- Candidates can take a printout of the result page for future reference.
Selected candidates would have to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF), which will be made available on the official website from September 14 to 26. Candidates need to fill up their DAF online before in order to make sure that they can take up the personality test.