The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding the Detailed Application Form (DAF) for the candidates who have cleared the prelims. The DAF submission commences from today, i.e.,1st August 2019. All the UPSC mains aspirants are advised to follow the instructions shared on the official website of UPSC at https://upsconline.nic.in/.
The procedure for online application starts from 1st August till 16th August 2019. UPSC has also provided the time table for UPSC Mains 2019.
|UPSC CSE DAF submission for the Mains exam||1st August to 16th August|
Things to keep in mind while submitting your DAF
- The original DAF must be sent to UPSC. Do not send the DAF print preview pdf to UPSC.
- The Detailed Application Form comprising of eight pages should be printed on a one-sided page.
- The applicant’s signature is needed in the specified box alotted in every page of DAF.
- The candidate must affix a passport size photograph with the form resembling the photograph provided in the Detailed Application Form.
- Get a central recruitment stamp of Rs. 200 and affix it in the space allotted. All the documents or certificates mentioned by UPSC should be attached with the Detailed Application Form.
- For the general category candidates, the certificates include class 10 mark sheet and Bachelor’s degree certificate. The certificate should be attested by any Gazetted officer.
The Detailed Application Form is an essential document as it ensures the career of the applicant to their posting. So, it is very crucial for the candidates to fill the DAF with extra care. The UPSC Mains examination is to be held from 20th September 2019. The time table and e- admit card will get uploaded on the official website of UPSC three to four weeks before the examination.