Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is a commission under the central government that carries out recruitment into the Indian Administrative Services. It undertakes several examinations, interviews and medical check-ups for the final selection of candidates. Today, UPSC has announced the release of the interview schedule for Combined Medical Services (CMS) on official notification upsc.gov.in
According to the official notice, UPSC CMS has been scheduled between 30th October and 12th December 2019. UPSC had announced a total of 965 posts under Combined Medical Services which include the following –
- 362 posts for General Medical Duty Officer (GDMO)
- 300 posts for Assistant Division Medical Officer (ADMO)
- 250 posts for Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services
- 46 posts for Assistant Medical Officer
- 7 posts for General Deputy Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
Those who have cleared the computer-based exam can now appear for the CMS interview.
To download the CMS interview schedule, candidates can follow the given steps explaining the procedure –
- Visit the official website
The original interview schedule can only be downloaded from the official website of Union Public Service Commission, which is upsc.gov.in.
By clicking on this link, you will be automatically redirected to the homepage of UPSC.
- Find the correct link
On the homepage, you need to look for the link, which will take you to the CMS interview schedule. The link should read “Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019 >> Interview Schedule” Click on this link.
- Check the schedule and download it
Once you click on the link, the interview schedule will open up on the screen of your computer. Carefully go through the dates and some other details provided in the schedule. Make sure to download it and save it on your computer as a soft copy.
- Take a printout
You can take a printout of the interview schedule, especially if you cannot access your computer regularly. The printout will serve as a hard copy and can be preserved for future use.
The candidates require to check their eligibility criteria for appearing for the interview. The eligibility criteria include the following requirements –
- Should have a Medical degree in MBBS from a recognised university
- The maximum age limit should be 32 years.
- Other details are available in the official notification on the UPSC website.
For more details, the candidates should keep a regular check on the official website of Union Public Service Commission.