The Union Public Service Commission has announced that the Combined Medical service Examination for the year 2019 is about to be conducted. The detailed application form which the candidate needs to fill to appear for the exam is available online from August 26, 2019 and the candidates can apply for the examination until the application portal closes on September 9, 2019.
The dates which the candidates must take note of are as follows
|The Online Application Form can be downloaded||August 26, 2019.|
|The last date to download the online application form||September 9, 2019.|
Procedure to apply online:
The candidates are to follow certain steps to successful apply online for the Combined Medical Examinations. They are as follows
- The candidates have to visit the official UPSC website, upsconline.nic.in .
- The candidate will find the link to open the online application form in the website.
- The candidates have to fill all the information asked for without any blunder.
- Along with the application form birth certificate, 10th and 12th certificate, Graduation certificate, Passport size Photo and the Signature of the candidate must be scanned and attached.
- Only after finishing all these procedures the form is complete and the candidate has to click submit.
Only the candidates who have completed the MBBS degree are eligible to apply for this examination. The candidate who belong in the final year of the MBBS degree are also eligible to apply. The candidate should be 32 years old.