Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was constituted on dated 25 Aug 1980 under the Companies Act 1956 for construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector.
On 14 Jan 2000, in accordance to Uttar Pradesh State Electricity Reforms Acts 1999 & operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, Uttar Pradesh State Electricity Board, till then responsible for generation, transmission & distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled & operations of the state sector thermal power stations were handed over to UPRVUNL.
UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (UPRVUNL) invites online applications for the post of Junior Engineer from Civil engineering graduates. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply online for 47 vacancies of JE from 21st Feb 2019. 21st March is the last date of UPRVUNL JE online application form 2019. Check details of eligibility criteria, educational qualification, and exam pattern.
UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Opening date for online registration||21.02.2019|
|Last date and time of closing of Registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II)||21.03.2019 upto 23.59 Hrs|
|Last date and time for closing of submission of Online Application Fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking through SB Collect system of State Bank of India (Step-III)||24.03.2019 upto 23.45 Hrs|
Eligibility Criteria for UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2019
- Thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script.
- If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi. he/she has to clear the exam conducted by the Registrar, Departmental Examinations Govt. of UP. within 3 years of joining or
- 03 years diploma examination in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by State Government. Or
- 03 years All India Diploma Examination in Civil Engineering conducted by the ‘All India Council for Technical Education’
- 03 years Diploma Examination in Civil Engineering conducted by any Of the Universities in India incorporated by any act of the Central/State legislature. Or
- National Certificates Civil Engineering awarded by the ‘All India Council for Technical Education. Government India.’
As on 01 January 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- General/OBC category candidates: ₹ 1000
- SC/ST category candidates: ₹ 700
- Selection of candidates for the post of Junior engineer will comprise of the two-stage process which includes
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern of CBT
- A total of 200 questions are to be answered in 180 mins
- Each question carries 1 marks and 0.25 marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
|Name of Post||No.of Questions||Total time|
For Other Engineering Job Notification Please Check, below Link
BHEL Recruitment 2019 – https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/bhel-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-80-job-vacancies
- MSPCL Recruitment 2019 – https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/mspcl-recruitment-2019-online-application-form-for-285-vacancies
- MSCWB Junior Engineer (JE)Recruitment 2019 – https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/mscwb-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-150-junior-engineer-post
- BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 – https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/bsnl-jto-recruitment-2019-exam-apply-online-application-form
- Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2019 – https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/indian-army-ssc-tech-recruitment-application-form-2019