National Health Mission (NHM), Government of Uttar Pradesh has welcomed applications for over 14000 vacancies acting as one of the most significant reliefs for job seekers; the vacancy includes for the post of:
- block account manager
- dental surgeon
- Few others
Interested candidates shall apply through the official websites — upnrhm.gov.in
Also, the application process has started today, i.e. October 10 and will close on October 30, 11:50 pm.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application process starts on||10th October 2019|
|Application process ends on||30th October 2019|
The candidates who shall be selected for the job shall need to appear for a written test and interview. And they shall need 33 per cent marks in the written test to qualify. Also, for the OCB, SC/ST category, the cut-off is 30 and 24 per cent, respectively.
Block Account Manager
- There is a total of 86 vacancies
- The education qualification required is a Bachelor of Commerce. Computer Course in Tally Accounting Software
- The age limit set Max 40 yrs.
- And the pay scale shall be Rs.22325
- There is a total of 35 vacancies
- The education qualification required is Post Graduate Degree in Psychology/MSW or Graduate in Psychology with two years of Experience as Trained Counsellor
- The age limit set is Max 40 yrs.
- And the pay scale should be Rs.25000
- There is a total of 6 vacancies
- The education qualification required is Graduation in Home Science or Min 1-year Diploma in Nutrition
- The maximum age limit is Max 42 yrs.
- The pay scale be Rs.16500
For other post, candidates are recommended to check the official notification.
Steps to apply for UP NHM 2019 Recruitment:
- Go to the official website, www.upnrhm.gov.in.
- Select on ‘new registration.
- Fill the form and log-in.
- Once you fill the form, upload images.
- Go to the job you wish to apply for and
- Click on ‘apply now.’
- Give details.
- Make the payment accordingly.
- Once preview and check and then press on submit.
The pay scale is different for different posts, starting from Rs 16,500 to Rs 80,000 respectively.